High Speed Automatic Tray Sealer Packaging Machine
- Automatic Tray Sealer machine in accordance with the latest technologies in the world
- High speed – accurate – smart
- Enhance the beauty and improve the packaging, by Tray sealer Packaging Machine of West Asia Steel Machinery
- High Speed Tray Sealer Packaging Machine can package products with much higher speed and unique performance than General Type automatic machines.
- Has precise movement systems with servo motor to guide the containers into the tray and take them out of the machine.
- Has a servo motor system with precise and powerful gearbox to move the tray of the device.
- It has a servo motor in the Self-Adjusting Film part for precise movement and to prevent tearing and deviation of the film
- Has a 304-steel body resistant to corrosion and oxidation
- Easy to maintain, washable
- High efficiency – long life – energy efficiency
- Ergonomic and user-friendly design
The technical standards used in this device make it have the following advantages for the manufacturer when using it (product packaging).
- Quality electrical and electronic parts, for easy and convenient use of the device
- Use of quality electro motors and gearboxes, for error-free and long-term use of the device
- Powerful pneumatic system for error-free packaging
(Execution of MAP method accurately – strong and error-free sealing)
- Quality parts and precise movement systems for smooth operation without device error
- Corrosion-resistant steel structure and body
- Steel joints to prevent oxidation and possible damage
- Ergonomic and principled design for easy washing of the device and no damage to parts
This device can be used in the following methods:
- Putting the containers manually on the machine, loading the product into the containers by the operator as well as packaging them automatically
- Putting containers automatically on the machine, loading the product into the containers by the operator and packaging them automatically
- Putting containers automatically on the machine, loading the product into the containers by the filler machine and packing them automatically High-Speed Tray Sealer Packaging Machine can package products with much higher speed and unique performance than General Type automatic machines.
Today, the variety of food products has become very wide, so packaging can be done by this machine in the following methods:
- Natural atmosphere
Packaging with natural atmosphere method, in which case the product will be safe only against physical contact and mechanical effects.
- Modified atmosphere (MAP)
Packaging with modified atmosphere method, which causes the atmosphere inside the package to be modified by a certain gaseous composition, and finally the shape, color and freshness of the product is maintained for a certain period of time.
Carbon dioxide, nitrogen and oxygen gases are usually used to improve the atmosphere inside the package.
- Lid pack
This method uses shallow containers and flat products, and in fact the product inside the container is completely filled to minimize the atmosphere inside the package. The film shrinks after packaging and is placed on the surface of the product. Also, less space in the package reduces gas consumption.
- Equilibrium atmosphere (EMAP)
Packaging with the method of controlling the respiration rate of the product inside the package, which is released through micrometer holes, oxygen required inside the supply package and excess carbon dioxide. This method can ultimately increase the shelf life of products such as fruits, vegetables and salads.
- Skin Technology The skin pack method is one of the most attractive packages in the industry.
In this method, the product is packed under vacuum to reduce biochemical degradation due to the atmosphere leaving the package.
After packaging, the product is firmly in place and all surfaces of the product are covered with film.
- Skin packaging has the following types in terms of shape.
Packing by skin method for products that, after being placed inside the container, will be at the same level as the opening of the container or finally 2 cm outside the surface of the container
Packing by skin method for products that are about 4 cm outside the surface of the container after being placed inside the container.
Packing by skin method for products that are up to about 8 cm outside the surface of the container after being placed inside the container.
- Rigid MAP
This packaging method is an innovative technique with MAP method.
The packaging is such that 2 containers are placed on top of each other and then their edges are seal together. This type of packaging, because of the beauty it can have, makes the product more beautiful and makes it sell better.
- Re-Closable Pack
This packaging method is another innovative solution with MAP method. In this method, the containers have a lid of the same type and attached to themselves, with the difference that in the first stage, the film is seal on the mouth of the dish and then the lid of the containers is placed on it.
This part has a professional system whose task is to precisely control the way the film is opened and the waste is collected, and most importantly, the film is placed correctly on the mouth of the container. The servo motor system, together with the film holders, moves it flawlessly and prevents the film from tearing. Guide rollers transfer the film smoothly and without error. Therefore, unacceptable mechanical stresses will be avoided and the motion of the film will be uniform. The Self-Adjusting Film has a system for placing the printed design on the film in its correct position. Roll replacement is easy because it has a simple mechanical system, yet very efficient. Removal of film waste is done by the operator in the shortest possible time.
Device drive system: Servo motor with special gearbox with high accuracy and power
Self-Adjusting Film: Servo motor, with precise control of the film and prevention of deviation and tearing in the film
– Container guidance system for entering and exiting the device: Servo motor for controlled speed and acceleration and accurate position identification
– Excess Length system of the device: Servo motor
– Device speed:
In the case of packaging with vacuum and gas injection system: 7 to 10 cycles per minute
In the case of packaging in the form of a simple Seal: 10 to 20 cycles per minute
– Ability to work with plastic film, aluminum foil and metallization
Has a vacuum system and gas injection for packaging with MAP method
To maintain freshness and increase the shelf life of the product
– Device control system: PLC has a color control panel and user-friendly.
using 2 languages Persian and English
– Has precise control systems for better operation of the device
– Material of trays: high quality aluminum alloy
– Has a calibrated pneumatic shaft in the roll part of the device
Change the roll as soon as possible
– Changing the tray is done easily
– Has the ability to work with simple films and printed films
– Has an oil rotary vacuum pump with very high suction power – 160 cubic meters
Device material: Has a 304-steel body resistant to corrosion – washable
– Dimensions of the device: length 4.5 meters – width 1/2 meters – height 2 meters
– Has high quality electronic and pneumatic parts
– Compressed air is not required.
- Automatic denester machine
- Filler Conveyor Machine
- jet printer machine
- Labeling machine
- to request other options, please call.
High speed automatic tray sealer is used for packing food products in plastic containers. Product packaging can be done with or without the MAP method. One of the important advantages of the device is its high speed, which is about four times more than the general type automatic tray sealer device.
In this method, the product is packaged completely automatically from the receipt of the containers until they are taken out of the machine after packing.
This packaging method used in:
- dried nuts and dates
- some of semi-prepared and prepared food Olivier salad and pasta salad
- different type of pickles, olives and pickled cucumbers
- different type of white meat and red meat products, poultry, processed meat products such as sausages, salami, nugget and burger
- different type of seafood such as fish and shrimp
- vegetables and salad and fruit
- packaging of some dairy products such as cheese
- different type of sweets, cookies
- Persian Catalog of Tray Sealer Packaging Machine:
- Download Persian Catalog:
- Download English Catalog: